Booking your holiday at Etang Des Moulinots
Once you have checked our availability page and you have selected your holiday dates, telephone or contact us to reserve your fishing holiday. When we have confirmed availability to you by either telephone or email, you can complete the online booking form. We will hold your provisional reservation for you for 7 days, or until we receive your booking form and deposit if sooner. Once we have received your completed booking form and deposit we will confirm your booking in writing and send you confirmation and a receipt. Please make sure you have read our fishery rules prior to booking.
Payment can be made by bank transfer (bank details can be provided at the time of reservation) or Visa or MasterCard debit or credit card. Please note that for credit card payments a charge of 2.3% will be levied to cover bank charges.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Booking – Once your completed booking form and deposit is received by WT Fisheries your holiday will be reserved for you/your party. Your booking is taken to be confirmed and accepted in respect to all persons travelling when we send our invoice to the person signing the booking form. The sending of the booking form confirms that he/she has the authority of all other persons included to make the booking on their behalf and that they have read and accepted these Booking Terms and Conditions and the Fishery Rules and Restrictions. Deposits are accepted on the strict understanding that this action has been taken.
- Deposit – A non-refundable deposit of £100 per angler or £1000 per exclusive lake booking must accompany your booking form. Payment can be made by bank transfer or by all major debit/credit cards. Please let us know when making your reservation and we will give you the relevant bank account details/take payment over the telephone. If applicable, any Non Fishing Guest fees of £45pp will be collected with the balance payment.
- Balance of Payment – is required no later than 10 weeks prior to your booked arrival date. If a booking is placed within 12 weeks of your arrival date, the total cost of the holiday must be included with the booking. If full payment is not received 10 weeks prior to your booked date WT Fisheries reserve the right to cancel your booking and charge a cancellation fee as set out in paragraph 4 of these terms and conditions.
- Cancellation – If you cancel your confirmed booking, it will only be accepted in writing, signed by the Group Organiser and the following fees will be incurred: –
- i – Cancellation up to 10 weeks prior to your travel date cancellation fee – deposits paid
- ii – Cancellation less than 10 weeks prior to your travel date cancellation fee – the full cost of the holiday.
- iii – We reserve the right to apply an administration charge depending on circumstances.
- Booking Changes – If any changes to a confirmed booking are required, we will try and be flexible wherever possible.
- Travel Documents – All guests should ensure that they hold the appropriate passport and travel documents at time of travel. It is strongly advised that you have a current EHIC and adequate travel insurance before travelling. We will accept no responsibility for any irregularity in your travel documents.
- Travel Arrangements – All travel arrangements / requirements are your responsibility and WT Fisheries accepts no responsibility for delays or cancellations to crossings via any method, including border closures and any UK/French quarantine measures.
- Children – We do not consider the fishery suitable for children under the age of 12. All children between the ages of 12 and 18 years must be accompanied at all times by a responsible adult.
- Pets – Pets are not allowed.
- Fishery Rules and Regulations – All persons holidaying at Etang des Moulinots (anglers and guests) must agree to abide by all rules laid down by the management staff.
- Jurisdiction – Signature on the booking constitutes acceptance of a contract on these terms subject to French Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the French Courts.
- Force Majeure – WT Fisheries will not be held liable for loss or delay occasioned by any of the following: Strikes, Political Unrest, Riots, Port/Tunnel Closures or Disruptions, War or Threat of, Terrorist Activity, Industrial Disputes, Fire, Flood, Technical/Weather problems to transportation, Acts of God, Global Heath Pandemics or any other event(s) beyond our control.
- WT Fisheries reserves the right to immediately terminate the services we are contractually obliged to provide you, if we, or our employees or any other person appointed under our authority judge your behaviour to be likely to cause discomfort or harm to other anglers, other people, any fish, grounds, lakes or property. In this situation we will not accept any liability to pay you a refund or provide compensation and you may incur costs for any damage caused.
- Complaints – In the event of a complaint regarding your holiday with WT Fisheries, please refer to Wendy or Terry Wills (on site) or to any site bailiff, or in writing to WT Fisheries.
- A pdf copy of these booking conditions can be downloaded here.